APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, Aug. 4, 2023 at 5pm PDT
HOURS & LOCATION: 40 hours/week, remote
SALARY: $50,000 - $60,000 ($24.04-$28.85 hourly), commensurate with experience
FAQs: Please read our FAQs in advance of applying
At The Well is a non-profit organization with a mission to enhance women’s well-being through ancient Jewish practices. We empower women by supporting Jewish learning, fostering belonging and encouraging leadership.
At The Well is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing department with web and email activations. The position reports to the Director of Marketing and works closely with the larger Growth Team in the development and execution of marketing campaigns to reach and speak to At The Well’s growing global audience. The Marketing Coordinator must exercise good judgment, excellent communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
Specific responsibilities include:
Activation of new marketing campaigns
- Build landing pages, including integrating technology systems and platforms
- Align our marketing work with best practices for SEO and email deliverability
- Support the Marketing Director in translating large acquisition & growth goals into tangible marketing and sales communication plans
- Build out tasks and deadlines in our project management tool, Asana
- Help identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
Ongoing project management for our website and email
- Manage and serve as key support for our website and email marketing platforms
- Manage monthly communications cycles for newsletters and events
- Support bulk email creation and planning
- Develop systems for email list segmentation
- Collect and organize marketing support materials (video testimonials, social content, images) for marketing use
- Track and report on marketing data
- Support with Canva designs (headers, PDFs, etc.)
The ideal candidate for this position possesses:
- Commitment to and passion for the mission of At The Well.
- 1-3 years relevant marketing/project management experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Degree in Marketing, Journalism, or Communications preferred.
- Experience with the following platforms & tools:
- Mailchimp or other email service provider experience
- Project management system (Asana, Monday, Wrike, Trello) experience
- Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc)
- Excel (or Google Sheets) and data analysis experience a plus
- Salesforce & Zapier experience a plus
- Canva or other design experience a plus
- Conversant in social media best practices
- Impeccable standards with meticulous attention to detail (copywriting and editing skills are a plus)
- Active contributor in group brainstorms, comfortable expressing ideas and taking a stand.
- Expert at taking the abstract and making it concrete.
- Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and self-manage workload.
- Flexible work style with the ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as within a team environment.
- Natural problem-solver who can think quickly through unforeseen issues and stay calm amid changing deadlines.
At The Well strives to model our vision of a just, vibrant and inclusive future. As an equal opportunity employer, we strongly encourage applications from candidates reflective of the communities we serve, including individuals with varied identities and backgrounds, including Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews, Jews of color, women, people with disabilities, immigrants, LGBTQIA people, and people who come from low-income backgrounds. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At The Well encourages you to break that statistic and to apply.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This is a 40-hour/week non-exempt position. Compensation will be within a range of $50,000 - $60,000 ($24.04-$28.85 hourly), commensurate with experience. A robust benefits package includes medical, dental, vision insurance; paid vacation, sick leave and parental leave; a retirement plan with a match, and short- and long-term disability insurance. At The Well also offers Professional Development benefits.
This job posting reflects At The Well’s assignment of essential functions and qualifications of the role. Nothing herein restricts management's right to assign, reassign or eliminate duties and responsibilities to this role at any time.